• Admin


In the majority of these cases, regardless of the Court, you will need an objective mental health expert to testify as to the science applicable in your case. There is also a possibility you may need an objective expert in the medical field. If that is the case, feel free to contact us for mental health and medical referrals.

Regarding psychologists, medical doctors, or other experts: We refer to those who have

demonstrated knowledge of the science in their own area of expertise and are objective. If we are unsure of a professionals’ qualifications, we will tell you up-front. We do not publish a “referral list” as the list is ever-changing.

Are expert witnesses in Child Abuse cases always competent? Watch this to find out. Contact us to discuss how we can help you with your particular case.

9 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

What does it mean to "recover" from the pain, rage, undeserved feelings of guilt, and emptiness that false charges produce? Recovery does not mean you'll forget the injustice and ruin that you have ex

As an American you've been raised with certain notions about things such as “justice”, “constitutional rights”, the “presumption of innocence”, and the idea that “the truth always comes out”. You neve

The pain of being falsely accused may never go entirely away. However, by the time your case is processed by the criminal Courts, (and time frames are longer for civil/family or juvenile Courts), the