THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN HIRING CONSULTANTS
Seek the truth. Get the facts and answers to your questions. However, be careful and cautious of those you seek advice from. I know of “defense advocates/consultants” who:
1) talk to prosecutors without the knowledge or endorsement of the accused person's counsel,
2) those who tell the accused that if you do not hire them you will be “Bubba’s girlfriend” in the penitentiary,
3) interview defense witnesses in the same abusive and leading manner as the State,
4) recommend defense experts whose credibility and reputation have come into question, who have been disqualified, or not allowed to testify after the defendant paid all of their moneys to them, and
5) those who put their personal/financial needs above the accused person's needs and best interests.
Even though I encourage you to try to get any and all information from whatever sources you can, I urge you to be cautious in discussing details of your case with unknown persons or organizations.
Be cautious about sending money to anyone without first checking out that person or
organization carefully. Unfortunately, there are many people out there who claim to be the solution to your problems, who will exaggerate qualifications and accomplishments, who will try to scare you, and ultimately, will try to get your money. Make sure that you are going to get what you are promised BEFORE you send money to anyone.
Watch this for more information, and Contact us for a free consultation to see how we can help with your case.